If you would like to join the Network, simply:
- Contact TARN, who will then issue an individual Membership Authorisation form for your Trust.
- Complete the individual Membership Authoristion form and the Staff contacts sheet and return both to TARN.
- TARN will then issue an invoice and send it to the financial designate named on the Membership Authorisation form. Membership is now confirmed.
- TARN will also then arrange the necessary STARTUP training for the Data collector/s listed on the Staff contact sheet. Once training has taken place, these staff will be issued with individual usernames and passwords, allowing them access to the data entry section of the TARN website. Data collection can then begin.
- Those listed on the Staff contacts sheet, but not directly involved in data collection, will immediately be issued with a username and password to allow them to view data and reports.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of our work and the services that we offer to our members across England and Wales, please do not hesitate to contact us.