Regular TARN training courses are held at locations in Manchester and London. Due to the different mix of delegates that has attended TARN courses over the past few years and following feedback from users, the TARN courses have been changed for 2018
- The Foundation course is aimed solely at those who are new to TARN. This course will provide all the basic information that is required to begin the data collection process.
- The Reporting & Refresher course includes a morning data entry refresher session and an afternoon report focussed session; delegates will be welcome to attend one or both sessions.
Which course should I attend?
- Foundation course: if you are new to TARN and involved in data entry &/or identifying cases.
- Reporting & Refresher course: if you have previously attended a Data collection or Foundation course; if you have been involved in TARN data entry for some time; you use the TARN data &/or reports but do not enter data
How much does it cost?
Each Trust will be entitled to 4 training credits per annum to be used for any of our regularly scheduled training courses, with any additional places to be chargeable as below:
- Foundation course - £125 + VAT
- Reporting & Refresher course - £65 + VAT
Trust or Network level ad-hoc training courses are available on request and will be charged at a rate of £500 per course, plus TARN travel expenses.