Regular TARN training courses are held at locations in Manchester and London.
- The Foundation course is aimed solely at those who are new to TARN. This course will provide all the basic information that is required to begin the data collection process.
- The Reporting & Refresher course includes a morning data entry refresher session and an afternoon report focussed session; delegates will be welcome to attend one or both sessions.
Which course should I attend?
- Foundation course: if you are new to TARN and involved in data entry &/or identifying cases.
- Reporting & Refresher course: if you have previously attended a Data collection or Foundation course; if you have been involved in TARN data entry for some time; you use the TARN data &/or reports but do not enter data
How much does it cost?
Each hospital is entitled to 4 training credits per financial year to be used for any of our regularly scheduled training courses, with any additional places to be chargeable as below:
- Foundation course - £125
- Reporting & Refresher course - £65
Trust or Network level ad-hoc training courses are available on request and will be charged at a rate of £500 per course, plus TARN travel expenses.