We offer virtual training courses to support our users. See below for further details.
Please refer to our training slides
and our online training videos
Try our Inclusion Criteria quiz!
Submit your answers, and view your results for further explanation.
We have a variety of additional training and information resources available to support hospital colleagues (a full list can be found under the Resources page):
Our virtual training courses are delivered via Zoom, and can be accessed using any computer with an internet connection. Delegates should check they can access Zoom prior to booking a place.
Virtual Courses: How much does it cost?
Each hospital is entitled to 6 virtual training credits per financial year to be used for any of our virtual training courses, with any additional places to be chargeable as below:
- Foundation course - £95
- Reporting & Data Validation course - £50
Trust or Network level virtual training courses are available on request; virtual training credits can be used for these courses, with additional places charged for as above. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in organising a Trust or Network event.
The structure of the virtual courses is as follows:
- Foundation Session
- Inclusion Criteria & Identifying Cases
- Quality Assurance: Case Ascertainment & Data Accreditation
- Data Entry System Demonstration (optional)
- Additional Resource: Self-guided data entry exercise
- Reporting & Data Validation Session
- Data Quality & Validation
- Measuring Trauma Outcomes: ISS, Probability of Survival (Ps) & Hospital Survival Rate (Ws)
- Reviewing National Targets
- Published Reports: Dashboards & Clinical Reports
Virtual Training Dates
Follow the link to book your place: